Amazing!

Thursday, September 30, 2021

Greenhouse Effect Songs "White Suburban Liar$" FROM THE ROCK OPERA 9 1992 ). ROCK City Productions - Boston Massachusetts

 

Popular internet Music Videos - The Greenhouse Effect Myspace Ads "White Suburban Liars" 1992. from GraffinSun on Vimeo.

231,945 Views - BlipTV Video 2007 - The Power of internet advertising has made Clark Hagins and the Greenhouse Effect a constantly watched web commodity. "We don't care about the fake web traffic at Youtube or the phony Billboard Charts,....We know People are watching G.e. - AND ALWAYS !!" States Higgins. "If people are watchin' Taylor Swift, then they're watchin' G.e. ,...If People are online watching Justin Bieber or Vanessa Hudgens ,...it doesn't matter ,...they're watchin' just as much G.e. too !!,....We have our ways" Says Haggans. The Los Angeles California band hit hard with alot of good solid "songwriting" material and Haggins says that G.e. are always best when cranked up loud; "Sure,....We have ALOT of our critics,....People that say we have only one or two good songs or that "Six Feet Under" is our only good song and shit like that ,....People can say mean hurtful things about us,.... but it only makes us stronger and "drives" us more !!" Greenhouse Effect always rely on their real winner of a track in "Brandy" when things get rough, ...Haggans knows that he can pull out his "Ace in the hole" Song; "Everybody all over the web listens practically "Only" to Jango Radio now - for their music - Jango dominates the scene now and crushes all competition - and we make sure that G.e. is always HUGE in their system." Haggins calls Jango so easy to use that it is a must and an ultimate no brainer for bands in 2011 today; "Everybody around the world so knows Greenhouse Effect mainly because we are so world embedded into Jango Airplay,.....They hear our song "Brandy" in there daily - thousands of people,.... it gets them curious to watch a video or two,..thats for sure,...'throw in some Myspace, Google Adwords, and Facebook ads,..and we got alotta the world by the balls !!!,....other bands will email me ,..practically pleading and begging me to help them and I will ,....but they gotta pay me ,...this fucking shit costs money ,..and I have to devote alot of my time to this internet stuff ,..its very hard work on here....believe me,..its even harder to sell itunes if ya ain't on Tmz n' shit !!" The Web is where Haggins lives as years ago, he used to spend much of his time in aol political post and chat areas but not so much anymore....; "I have my own political blogs where I rant my Tea Party shit ,.... I have a lot of very interested and devoted readers,... but I'm over Politics really sort-of ,....I would like to think it was Bloggers like me that helped the Republicans win so big in November 2010,... but they don't come to thank me ,..they just want more donations for their "Ground games",....I just hope that conservatives remember angry profane muddy guys like me who did their dirty work in 2010 ,...but they just leave and say 'audios" Haggins says that he really 'means' every word he blogs; "I listen to Michael Savage and I think my talk radio skills destroy everybody - except for his,.... Michael Savage is truly talented and he is brutal real anger ,....he is 'as angry and hateful and hurtful" as I am." Hagins says that Savage has been the "Inspiration" for his Greenhouse Effect Music quest ; "Without Michael Savage,..there wouldn't be a G.e. ,...he totally changed me ,....he completely inspired me to return to rock n roll." - Jango Radio Airplay seems to love Greenhouse Effect music like "White Black Thang" and "22nd Street" and Haggins sees no end in sight and almost no reason to get played on American Fm Radio or chart on Billboard; "I could pay out the big money and get onto all that shit and be on Tmz and E Channel ,..but whats the point ?? ,...I'd rather be more legit and i am ,...we got real fans that like our shit and eat it up at places like Pandora and Jango,......Nobody really listens to Kroq anymore anyway ,..they have low ratings now ,...Our music Network is way bigger than them now - but on the web !! and the web is where EVERYBODY IS NOW,....Places like BlipTv, Vimeo, Mefeedia, and Vodpod Dominate the action now ,...and there's this new one called Funky Tv Video thats really good and legit ,..they're awesome,... but its a bummer about Guba Video." Guba Video was a site where G.e. had Number One videos and Haggins laments at it's passing from cyberspace; "I really loved Guba ,...one day when I went there,..all it said was "So Long,...Thanks for all the Fish." (Laughs) "We're run away Popular on the internet now,....We have to keep it going." Says Higgins. - Rock City Entertainment - Worchester Massachusetts.

No comments:

Post a Comment